Sunday 22 September 2013

File conversion with TOPS (Total Open Station)

HI all,
today I had to convert some raw total station data from Trimble file format (.are) into something simpler and more readable, like a csv file (Comma Separated Value), in order to further process my points and load them inside a GIS. To perform this operation I used a specific software which you can find in ArcheOS: Total Open Station. 
This tool is developed by +Stefano Costa and Luca Bianconi. Here you can find the official website.
I record a short videotutorial about the file conversion. You can see it in the video below.



As usual, I uploaded it also in the Digital Archaeological Documentation Project of Innsbruck University. Here is the direct link.
I hope it will be useful.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogItalia - La directory italiana dei blog Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.